The following bug fixes and quality of life enhancements have been included in the latest COBRA release:
- Bug fixes
- Administration – Facilities: Fixed error when attempting to create a new facility or open an existing facility page.
- User Profile – Fixed server exception error when attempting to view the user profile page.
- Incident Map – Fixed issue where WMS tiled layers would not refresh when pressing refresh button or when underlying data source was changed.
- Damage Assessments – Fixed issue where a selected facility would not populate in a damage assessment.
- Quality of life enhancements
- Incident Map –WMS/WFS layers added to the incident map now default to the bottom of the z-order in relation to other incident data placed on the map.
- Administration – Users: Allow new users to be created with apostrophes in their email address.